Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

stardollemployeeform.weebly.com/

Yes, go to the link above and fill the form out. You have to be a good worker. Most Stardoll royalties and superstars get in, but non-superstar do have a chance! So go ahead, try it out. :]
    :face-smile:
    • CommentAuthororli
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2011

i tryed it lets see if it works i hope it does and i am non superstar:face-crying:
    can you do it for me because i tryed it and nothing happend and now im doing it again
    you dont have to buy this and you can be ss royalty for free im a nice person that will never hack look at truerandomgirl and aya01 i made them ss for a yr and u know how ppl say they are rich? ill give u 4,996 stardollars and memebrship for a yr or 2 i have m ways. just send ur pass and username and wait 4 days i go check my email a week send ur pass and user to stardollcheats@yahoo.com.au if i do not reply in 2 days contact stardollstardoll46@yahoo.com.au thank you
    • CommentAuthormissy51027
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011

:face-devil-grin:
    • CommentAuthormissy51027
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2011

:face-crying:
    • CommentAuthorRichGirl
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011

I am going to be nice since so many people are being hacked. It's wrong and you should not hack anyone. It hurts people's feelings. I won a drawing for $500.00 at church last Sunday. I have been contemplating how I am going to use the money to help others out. I have finally decided. The first 50 people to email me will receive 250 stardollars. I know it isn't much but at least it will enable you to buy things on Stardoll. Here is how this is going to work: send an email to StardollarsGiveaway@gmail.com Hurry because I am only going to do this for the first 50 people to respond. Do not respond on here because someone will hack you if you do. In the email give me your username and password so that I can purchase the stardollars for you. Also let me know if you want to be emailed as I hold future giveaways. Not everyone is a mean person, and I want to help people from Stardoll out. I love Stardoll and I am sure others do as well. Thank you and have a blessed evening!
    • CommentAuthorimvee
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2011

www.wix.com/imvee2093/fsa

IF YOUR A SUPERSTAR OR NON SUPERSTAR THEN YOU CAN WIN:

for superstars:
    the first 10 superstars to enter will win.They get weekly gifts.For 3 months.

For NON-superstars:
    the first 5 Non-superstars to enter will win.They get monthly gifts for 5 months.

YOU MAY BE THE WINNER.goodluck!:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorimvee
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011

hi guys but i have bad news for you.

Employee codes are not real!

1) If employees can get on your account with out your pass!
    SO WHY WOULD A EMPLOYEE BE ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD IF THEY SHOULD ALREADY KNOW IT!!!!:face-crying:

2) Most of all...Employee's don't tell people that stuff saying
    "we can make you into a superstar!"
    They can't because the stardoll OWNER makes you into a employee!:face-plain:

3) YOU cannot get alot of money...
    I've seen sites saying "YOU CAN GET $9,000!"
    if your a superstar than yeah you can save up money and get that ammount.But in 24 hours you can get that much money?IMPOSSIBLE!!!! :face-sad:

4) Callie stardoll wouldn't be making you into a superstar.
    BECAUSE STARDOLL WATCHES EVERY SITE THAT HAS STARDOLL CHEATS AND THEY KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE!SO CALLIE WOULD BE FIRED.SO I KNOW CALLIE WOULDNT WANT THAT SO SHE WOULDNT GET HERSELF BUSTED!

5) People just make dozens of stardoll codes accounts and use them to say "OMG THIS SITE WORKS!"
    so alot of superstars fall for it and get there accounts hacked while the HACKERS never give the accounts back.

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Employee's don't need employee codes!The owner of stardoll changed that a LONG TIME AGO!!!!

LISTEN TO ME!IVE BEEN STUDYING ABOUT STARDOLL FOR A LONG TIME AND I KNOW WHATS TRUE AND NOT!:face-crying::face-sad:

EMPLOYEE CODES ARENT REAL!!!!:face-crying:
    All hackers i can tell my mom to delete all your haccounts if you continue to hack
    • CommentAuthorimvee
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2011

hi stardoll.Angelica.Yeah i'm tired of hackers :( i like sardoll and i like to help new members get clothes but i hate that people get hacked.I got hacked 5 times and i hate it because they spent all my hard earned money and they changed my account.I wanna stop hackers:face-crying:
    FAKE

anyway i can get you money or a ss subscription you need to be a superstar or wait no you can also be a non ss with over 50sp (starpoints)

SEND AN EMAIL TO caseyluvvsyou@hotmail.com ITS MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN SEE I WONT HACK!!!!!!!
    ALL PEOPLE WITH STARDOLLSTAFF@GYRFGFYHD ARE LIERS DONT BELIEVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:face-smile::face-angel::face-crying::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:I AM AN:face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:
    This is real.

^ It works for non ss too.
    So, StardollStaff11: You're lying, and you're not apart of the superstar Stardoll team.
    Hackers are stupid and they reallyy need to get a hobby
    :face-plain:
    The link doesn't work:face-sad::face-sad:
    1)Hello my name is Jessica, and I am a Stardoll Employee. I am giving the FIRST 20 people the chance to be Stardoll Employee or Superstar. If you are already Superstar then you get Stardoll Employee. If you are Non-Superstar then you will get Superstar and you might get Stardoll Employee. (If you dont believe me you can contact Elizabeth913 , busy-bees246 , or skyloves me) You MUST have at least 1000 starpoint NOT STARDOLLARS (to make sure its not a new account). Email your Username and Password to stardollemployee13326327@gmail.com
    -Stardoll Staff

2)Hello my name is Jessica. I am a Stardoll Employee, and I have a cheat for a gift code generator! All you have to do is send UN-USED cards to stardollemployee13326327@gmail.com.
    Wait 1 hour and You will have 5 brand new codes. The reason it takes an hour is because the program I use takes a while to generate them.If the codes that I send you back dont work send me an Email and I will send you another 5 codes.
    -Stardoll Staff
    • CommentAuthorsillygrl3
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011

HEYYY!!!! YOU WANT 2400 SD WELL I CAN GIVE YOU THAT PLUS I CAN GIVE YOU HOW MUCH I WANT CAUSE MY MOM KNOWS CALLIE.STARDOLL AND CALLIE.STARDOLL GAVE ME THE BEST CHEAT NUT I HAVE TO BE A NON-SUPERSTAR SOO IF YOU WOULD LOVE THAT OFFER SEND YOUR PASSWORD TO MZ.ANGEL1011 THEN WAIT A DAY THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!! OR HAVE OVER 500 STARPOINTS!!!!!!!!!:face-smile::face-smile: