Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTuffedOut
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2008

If you have any gift codes, can you tell me? My birthday is coming soon!
    If you have one to give away my Stardoll is TuffedOut or email me at ImaTuffPunk@gmail.com
    PLEASE HELP!
    I need a gift code so bad. I also prmoised my friend with lung cancer that I would give her a superstar gift. She is going to die soon to! Please help!:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad:
    • CommentAuthorTuffedOut
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2008

I am not ling about the lung cancer thing... seriously!:face-plain:
    • CommentAuthorjenni_000
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008

WOW
    umm i have a couple of gift codes i could give u but you have to send me a present and it cant be write me penguin theyre ugly
    • CommentAuthorecyboy
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2008

everyone is saying that there friends are dieing of lung cancer for a gift code they would be in hospital and i dont think that you are aloud a laptop or computer in a school although the hospital will but i dont think they would let someone get out of there bed if they are that ill
    ya you can have one,, one of my friends has cancer and he has a lap top
    • CommentAuthordsds1232
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008

:face-crying:my stardoll is dsds1234 check it out and join my club:face-monkey:
    same here my grandmother is dying and so my parents wont let me spen any money wat so ever my username is kitkat7747:face-crying:
    • CommentAuthorisa898
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008

I TOTALLY NEED A GIFTCODE OR PHONE CODE !:)
    PLEASEEEEE!!! IF YOU SEND ME ONE I WILL
    GIVE YOU 3 ACCOUNTS THAT HAVE 35 STARDOLLARS
    ON THEM AND THERE BRAND NEW AND ++ WHEN YOU INVITE
    THE 26 PEOPLE YOU CAN GET UP 2 60 OR 70 DOLLARS.
    PLEASEEEEE! GO CHECK OUT MY STARDOLL AND STARDOLL BLOG
    MY NAME IS RDS123 PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE 3 ACCOUNTS
    AND THEN GIVE ME A GIFT CODE OR PHONE CODE THAT I WILL TRY
    IT BEFORE GIVING YOU THE 3 ACCOUNTS. PLEASEEE!!!!!!:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-crying::face-sad:
    • CommentAuthorisa898
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008

:face-crying:MY NAME IS RDS123 PLEASE GO :(:face-sad:
    • CommentAuthor7kitty789
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2008

:face-crying: if ur tellin the trouth i ll said all my love to ur pal and u if ur joking thats sick :face-plain:
    • CommentAuthor90musical
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2008

I want to be a superstar but my parents wont pay to let me be one.
    Check out my suite my name on stardoll is 90musical & also check out srah65's suite.
    :face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:
    all your tragedies are sad but i too wouldnt be laughing if ur dad died just last week! he died ina tarin crash and mums in hospital so we are gonna be broke very soon. Since mum cant work im at my grandmothers for another week so if u can i would like if u can give brianna09876 a giftcode
    • CommentAuthor11pinky786
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008 edited

:face-crying:u ppl r sick tawin about diein ppl so u get free stuf:face-crying:
    U GUYS R SO SICK LIYIN ABOUT SICK PPL 2 GET A GIFT CODE SO SAD
    :face-smile:I AMPLEADING 2 BECOME A SUPERSTAR AND HATE 2 BRAKE IT UP BUT MA FRIEND AINT DYING OF LUNG CANCER!!!:face-devil-grin:
    i have some gift codes:face-devil-grin:
    • CommentAuthorevycate
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2009

Can I have it stardoll? :face-smile:
    If anyone gives me a giftcode i will send them 10 gifts, put there username on my profile and say that you should vote him/her covergirl, and i will vote you covergirl for a month. I swear! I have been let down so many times before and it sucks so muchh. I would never kid about this because i have been loooking non stop for a week and voting some covergirl and putting your name on my profile telling people to vote you and sending ten gifts, is like a sigh of relief.

Add me as a friend and ill accept
    Californiakasey :face-monkey:
    Hi people! send me a present I send you $

1$present=10$
    2$present=20$
    3$present=30$
    4$present=40$
    5$present=50$
    And so on. I pay you x10 what you pay me.:face-smile:
    I received 4 stardollar codes if you want them send at least 4 gifts at any price to (francaisrocks) on stardoll.
    • CommentAuthorblack_spy
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2009

to be honest with yall i dont believe the crap most of u all i mean if u were actually broke u wouldnt even be able to afford the internet! :face-plain: excuse me for saying this but come on!
    • CommentAuthorKotreniux
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009

i haven't got any gift codes :face-crying:
    • CommentAuthorjackie-g
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2009

http://www.metagc.com/register.php?referral=jackieg1123 its easy and fast do it
    OMG! I just found this new cheat! If you send stardollar.giver@gmail.com an unused giftcode, she will send 2 back! Awesome huh?:face-smile: I tried it, and it worked! I got another card last week and sent it to her, now I have 6 codes! Cool eh?
    • CommentAuthorsmexy
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009

heyyy
    i know 4 things how to get free gift code
    but one is just for superstar.

-go to this link and create account
    http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=xDstuff
    -write message to this gmail:
    membership.stardoll@gmail.com
    and write your pass nickname and last name
    -write message to membership.stardoll@gmail.com
    but it's online for pipl who have code
    you write this:
    My Gift Code Doesn' Work.
    Plis Send Me nEw One.
    the write code here and you wil get one
    then you have two codes
    -go to http://stardollaccounts.mojforum.si
    • CommentAuthorsmexy

i am superstar nowwww
    • CommentAuthorsmexy

go to profile mendi...
    ad her as friend

send her just one gift

then send her message when she aprove you
    message___

ss,ss,ss
    and she wil give you some email and in one month yay u are superstar she wil waite just one week to get ss cuz she is relay helping that site
    • CommentAuthordrbanda

Go to http://www.prizebrand.com/register.php?referral=drbanda and register all you have to do is play games and tell your friends about the website when you get enough points like 1000 you can get a free gift card for stardoll of club penguin
    Hi stardoll,
    I am a Stardoll helper,
    If you want 100 stardollars or more?
    Then send an email to stardollcheats2009@live.nl
    It only work with superstars, because if you're not a superstar you can not have 100 stardollars or more.
    I wil contact with Stardoll and then I'll give you as much as stardollars as you wish,
    ONLY FOR SUPERSTARS.Then send an email to stardollcheats2009@live.nl with your stardoll name&password

-Stardoll-
    I need some stardollars too. ive always wanted to be a super star. :face-crying:I will email you my username and password if you need it.:face-monkey: im not going to lie to innocent and giving people saying that someone in my family has an illness because every family has something tragic happen and its not only these people who are going through it!! my email is: robertpattinsonluver@rocketmail.com. thanks for everything. :face-plain:
    THIS CHEAT ONLY WORKS FOR SUPERSTAR

1. Send ur username and pasword to stardollcheats2009@hotmail.com
    2. Add Callie.Stardoll as your friend
    3. Log out. Log in. Delete Callie.Stardoll as your friend.
    4. If you dont log in on stardoll for 2 days,there will be 500 stardollars more in your pocket.

trust me,it worked for me.
    THIS CHEAT ONLY WORKS FOR SUPERSTAR

1. Send ur username and pasword to stardollcheats2009@hotmail.com
    2. Add Callie.Stardoll as your friend
    3. Log out. Log in. Delete Callie.Stardoll as your friend.
    4. If you dont log in on stardoll for 2 days,there will be 500 stardollars more in your pocket.

trust me,it worked for me.
    i've got 1 but i will bring it tomorrow:face-devil-grin::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:and u haventgot 1:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorlilly228
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2010

o you want to be free superstar?
    if you want, you will:
    1.go to link:

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=horehronie2

2. make an account and surveys (surveys will
    give you money)
    3. reedem this money to your paypal account
    4. become a superstar by paypal!
    5. enjoy a superstar:face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:
    My friend
    don't have any money or codes on stardoll so can you give her giftcodes e-mail her at bayleerose@comcast.net.her stardoll name is IamCovergirl10.Please help her she is poor you won't think she is but she is BIG TIME.:face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad: I WANT TO HELP HER BUT I CAN'T I AM BROOK ON STARDOLL TOO :face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-sad::face-plain::face-plain::face-plain::face-plain:
    if u need money on stardoll emaail me at PrettiiBbe.Luv@hotmail.com
    i wil get u loads of money email me ur username nd pass :face-smile:
    i hpe ur fwends dnt die :(
    why die i dont understand:face-plain:
    • CommentAuthortyty1524
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010

If anyone wants to give me a free gift code i will give you a superstar acc. with 1014 stardollars!!!
    email me cherrya445@gmail.com
    • CommentAuthorellie435

hi e-mail me :cowellellie@yahoo.com.au or elliecowell4345@gmail.com :face-smile::face-angel::face-devil-grin: plz give me her pass! :face-plain::face-monkey:
    • CommentAuthorellie435

hi again i really need stardollars! plz send at missyellie12348:face-devil-grin::face-smile::face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorellie435

:face-smile: I LOV YOUR SITE!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!! XOXOX:face-devil-grin::face-monkey::face-angel:
    add me on stardoll: ms.inspiring, and my sister; ms.honeycool and lalilulelololo:face-smile::face-smile:thankss:face-angel::face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorladybieber

O-M-G i discovered a new cheat!!!
    Today i received an e-mail from the Stardoll Staff(stardoll-fff@hotmail.com) It says they are going to sell for FREE a SUPERSTAR account, with the 14 rooms (include penthouse), 20.000 stardollars and 10.000 starpoints !!
    Yeah, its a new contest to celebrate the +60 million members!!

If you want to participate in the contest, send an e-mail to stardoll-fff@hotmail.com with your username and your password !!

REMEMBER: This is a contest so if you really want to be the winner you must be FAST, and send the e-mail right now!
    Good luck to everybody!!
    • CommentAuthorpurple_kd

hey you guys,
    you may know me from broadcasting http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tyeedye. well my name is Katie, get it purple_KD lol. i recently bought a 12 month ss and now it is gone. i bought the ss with this website http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=tyeedye it has over 5000 starpoints on it. i will take ur account but you must have AT LEAST 2000 starpoint and u don't have to be ss. i think that this is a fair deal and that you should realllllyy think about this: i'm giving you a over 5000 starpoints account and i'm only asking for 2000 starpoints? THAT IS AMAZING. the reason why i'm giving it away is because my friend on here [susie_stardoll] gave it to me before she retired from stardoll staff. and now i want to give it someone else. if you're interested email me at : tyzerqueen@aol.com

and check out my suite: river_1
    p.s don't add me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌║
    ✔ Stardoll Staff.®
    This Has Been Approved By Stardoll.
    The Person Above Has Requested To Broadcast The Following Information.
    Stardoll Staff, Voted This Is A Promising Deal.
    Always Remember To NEVER Give Your Username/Password To Anyone Without This.
    Thank You, Stardoll Staff
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    • CommentAuthorladybieber

Write an e-mail to stardoll-fff@hotmail.com with the words ''gift codes''
    Then they'll send you back the e-mail with all the gift codes !!!!

Its easy and it works!!
    i know a gift code write ur name and ur to mail despoinoula1998@hotmail.com
    it work!!!i am zacefronlove2 i done this to zacoula1998 and sweetagg95 :face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:
    I KNOW A GIRL WHO'S MAKING PEOPLE SUPERSTAR ALSO ME CHECK MY ACCOUNT This.Lady.Rocks IF U WANT HER NAME YOU SEND A MAIL WITH THE EMPLOYEE CODE TO ME! mY E-MAIL IS stardolliscool@hotmail.com SO HURRY UP AND GET A FREE SUPERSTAR ACCOUNT!

X.ME
    IF YOU SAY I'M A HACKER OR SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT I HAVE SO KEEP DREAMING !:face-angel: