Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I work at stardoll I applyed for this job because I know how hard it is for people to get stardollars so I joined to get people great offers so if you want 300 stardollars for 5 dollars paying by cellphone contact me on mizzsmileymiley@hotmail.com don't worry I check my emails everyday so I will reply to all and it will be fast. Trust me I have helped so many people get great offers they sent me thank you emails and stuff like everyday I got a new thank you email love you guys bye...
    the nims island code is adventure
    join the club star magezine and get 100 starpoints and 100 stardollars it really works I got 100 starpoints but i'm on the list for the stardollars ask the owner for the starpoints and stardollars when u join u can really trust her honestly she is so truthful
    :face-smile:FOR A LIMITED TIME pay $5 with your cellphone(i work at stardoll as said in the first comment) and get 500 stardollars it took me forever 2 convince the owner of stardoll to agree but three lucky people get this awesome offer...contact me on mizzsmileymiley@hotmail.com to take advantage of this special deal...
    love ya bye
    mwah:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorZAK
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2009

LETS NOT GET CAUGHT UP CHEATING! HERE'S A LEGAL WAY TO BUY U SOME STAR DOLLARS JUST SIGN UP AND GET PAID VIA PAYPAL @ http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=ZAKIYYAH THIS IS MY REFERRAL LINK COPY PASTE JOIN AND I'LL SEE U THERE.:face-angel:
    u can really trust her :face-angel:puls my sis knows her!:face-monkey:
    • CommentAuthorchkken
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2009

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=leeyuan

go to this site..for free, legal way to get stardollars...
    give ur ss gifts to soireeCHIC. If u do today you'll get a mystery prize.
    I WANT TO GET BUT ONLY IF U SEND HER A GIFT NOW
    NON SUPERSTAR DOESN'T WORK
    • CommentAuthorWanja96
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2009

i come from serbia and even if i wanna pay for it i cant because it's not available in my country(serbia-europe)..but seriously paying sucks i never paid for it and i have an account on stardoll but not the star account....
    • CommentAuthorabbie520
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010

To get free ss codes send StardollOffical@gmail.com your uesername and password and 1 ss code and in a day she will send you back 3 ss codes and if you send an ss code like i said you get 5 ss codes and this is not a hack lots of people did it and all were happy thanks for your time! Remember it works and i have done so many cheats at the momment i am trying to make a video to show you but it is taking me alot of work and please try my friend always uses this cheat and she LOVES it!:face-angel:
    is this for super stars only:face-sad:
    cuze im not a super star :face-sad:
    • CommentAuthorBabyDollx
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010

Wot eva i contacted stardoll and they told me to avoid you?
    Hi,
    This isn't a way of getting free stardollars, but it is a new way of doubling the amount of stardollars given with a gift card or pre-paid card. All you have to do is send an unused code to doubleyourstardollars@live.co.uk, and wait for a reply with a code which is worth double the amount of stardollars for the original code - it really is that simple! This is an easy way to earn extra stardollars without revealing your password or even your username. However, this offer won't last forever, so you should make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

From the Double Your Stardollars Team.
    • CommentAuthormizzlala
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2010

deres no such ting as da club magezine cos i checked so dere dont tell fuckin lies:face-plain:
    Anyone that puts:face-angel: in their comment is usually lying
    ok soo if u want to be superstar for absolutely free all u have to do is give ur username and pass to autumn9273!!! beleive me i've done it and she made me superstar!!!!! shes totally safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:face-smile::face-smile:
    this is a safe working cheat i promise sorry non-ss but this only works for ss first send your username and pass to kewl.amanda@hotmail.co.nz and wait 1 day and you will have 2 years more of superstar

i promise this is safe :):face-smile:
    :face-monkey:2144 :face-devil-grin:
    hey guys don't even talk shiningstars1 on stardoll i got hacked by her and she's pretending that she didn't do anything.Well i'm hjuyed on stardoll and then one day i gave her my username and password cause she said that she could make me superstar even longer and then after an hour i was trying to log in into my account and everything i had was gone.My stardollars clothes and most importantly my friends.Then i started crying so hard and i couldn't believe that i had to do everything all over again.

:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:
    what are you talking about i never ever hacked anyone everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Maybe you're just jealous of me and you're trying to make me in trouble or something.Even check my page and you'll see that I'm trying to help people from getting hacked so get out of my way and I'm a true Muslim that doesn't hack or lie so if you hate me then please stop bugging me and go back to your crazy life.If you wanna be my friend and believe that i'm not a hacker people then please add me and tell me thank you very much bye
    • CommentAuthorsumayya99
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010

Don't say lies friends shine1 your jealous MUSLIMS don't hack maybe you hacked before so you got clocked and now you want to blame shit on people just hush yeah because shiningstar1 hasn't done shit.x:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorLucyLooLoo
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2010 edited

I found this awesome glitch on stardoll, but be quick because stardoll will change the glitch soon. If you want free membership on stardoll, without giving away your username and password then follow the instructions below.
    Ring 09041616106
    The voice on the phone says that calling this number will charge you. It costs nothing as you are using the moderator line.
    Enter the moderators stardoll code which is
    4362357 followed by the # sign.
    After 30 seconds the voice should ask you to enter your User ID number.
    If you do not recieve stardoll membership then call again and use the same code.
    Have Fun but be quick because Stardoll staff are bound to change the glitch very soon!:face-smile:
    this actually works! send your username and password to star_doll_worker@hotmail.co.uk (i used to work for stardoll) and i can give u stardollars. this will take a while to work though. you need to be a superstar though, that's the only way it'll work sorry about that. i will get back to you with ur acount and password, i won't hack you! i've been hacked before nd it's horrible! thanks xxxx :face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorm.dgirl
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2010

:face-angel:this cheat works i have a free bikini and head band its true is u think i'm lying visit mazvita.div on stardoll!
    http://stardoll.com/en/do/campaign/harajuku.php

free purple dress with bag white flower and bangles!:face-angel:
    1) Go to goproxing.com
    2) Put in the box http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=267 and click GO
    3) Log into stardoll and fill in the boxes (it doesn't have to be true)
    4) Go into your normal stardoll and the dress should be in your suite!
    true! i tried it!:face-angel:

(IT IS FoR THE FIRST :10,000 ENTRANTS!):face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorbeby
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2010

HEY everyone stardoll really gives 1000 stardollars to superstars just send ur password And nickname to e-mail: thestardollteam@hotmail.com !! It rely works i tried it!!! :face-angel: :face-angel: :face-angel: :face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorco0ol_soso
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2010

you can be superstar with out giving your password only if you sign up in this web site and active your account : http://www.metarl.com/register.php?referral=1098765432
    then do tasks and offers to get stardoll card for 1,3 or 6 months
    visit shiningstars1 for a very good reason.(p.s:add her cause she might do a speacial thing for u!)
    • CommentAuthorAiM33GiRL
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2010

GET AN SS GIFT WITHOUT PASSWORD!
    I found this cheat on a site...
    (4got the linK)
    send your NICKNAME to stardoll.philippines.branch@hotmail.com easy!
    Only for a limmited time!!!
    QUICK!
    (AiM33GiRL on stardoll is not my account its my bff's cuz I don't have one i just joined here bcuz my friend wanted me to search her some cheats cuz she can't log-in cuz shes grounded! :face-sad:)
    :face-crying:Don't Accept things were they ask you to give them ur usernames and passwords because when i dont that i got hacked and wen i went in to see my romm everthing was messed up and my stardollars were gone :face-crying:
    send your password and username superstar_for_longer@hotmail.com and i will give you longer superstar membership. i not a hacker.i hate those people. it happen to me before i won't let it happen again. so trust me and i give you profile back with no different expect from longer superstar
    • CommentAuthorbeby
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2010

ONLY FOR SUPERSTARS
    If u want free 3000 sd you need to send your pass and nickname to e-mail thestardollteam@hotmail.com and remember it is only for superstars
    Stardoll team will give u 3000 and if it is wrong pass or nickname you won't get 3000 sd
    send your password and username superstar_for_longer@hotmail.com and i will give you longer superstar membership. i not a hacker.i hate those people. it happen to me before i won't let it happen again. so trust me and i give you profile back with no different expect from longer superstar
    • CommentAuthorthing1
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2010

Want a makeover???

Free,
    no-hack
    awesome
    for reference go to : sushiqueen

i gave her a makeover and she is really rockin it!

just email thing1@platinum.ca ur pass and user

u dont have to be superstar, just make sure there is stuff to make you over with:face-smile:
    Want A Superstar Membership For 2 Years or free stardollars or a makeover!
    Well you came to the right place!
    Just email your Username and password to STGwin2@gmail.com!
    In This format:

Pass:________
    User:__________
    + Telling me what you want

Its a 100% Hack Free!
    I did it to my friend So_Fine1982 (She wanted a free makeover)
    and now She Siad She loved it!
    So Please PLease PLease Please Please Please Please!
    Email Right now and you will get a free gift from me!
    Email your username and password to STGwin2@gmail.com!
    Right now!
    Its a 100% and i promise i won't cause i know how it feels to be hacked by!
    I got hacked by a girl once and she took all of my money and all sold all of clothes and made me look ugly!
    So i promise no hacking here!
    100% hack free!!!!!! :face-smile:
    this is real send 1 unused code to stardoll.employee@yahoo.com and they will send you 5 back my friend did this and now she is superstar for a long time
    this is real send 1 unused code to stardoll.employee@yahoo.com and they will send you 5 back my friend did this and now she is superstar for a long time
    • CommentAuthorAimeeJulia
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2010

Want to be the center of attention on stardoll??
    Heres the way!!
    Send you stardoll USERNAME to aimeejulia@hotmail.com and tell me anything you want to advertise (Suite, MeDoll, Album, Photo, Sale, Etc)

I will email you back with the name of my blog after I post your advertisement so you can check it out!!

Try it!

*Add me on stardoll my name is 62karylle26

xoxo Aimee ♥
    New cheat!
    First sorry that I've written more until a cheat but I always want to know if it is true.
    I have 2 cheats for ss and for non ss.
    here is the one for ss:
    is it your dream for ever on stardoll covergirl to be?,
    send your username and password to:
    stardollstaff@live.nl,
    that email should look like this: (if you're smart, copy it)
    *<>username:
    *<> password:
    here is the cheat for non ss:
    always wanted to be ss then this is the perfect cheat:
    send your username and password to: stardollteam@hotmail.com
    They give you 12 months SS e-mail should look like: (you can also copying) <><>username:
    <><>password:
    here's an old cheat (and still works for everyone stet) as your username and password, send it to serina.andringa @ hotmail.com she gives you 3750 stardollars that is one Dutch woman I hope you lot have fun the next time on stardoll (sorry for bad english but I come from the Netherlands that is why so many cheats do!)
    Muslims are lying asswholes and need to stay out of USA !!!!
    Hey, If you send me an unused stardollar code, I can send you back 3. I might be able to send you more, depends how many I have. Just email it to me like this:

Username:
    Code:

My email adress is star_doll_worker@hotmail.co.uk .I shoud be able to send them back to you in a matter of days, it could take a while though. Hurry as they'll go quick!!!
    I used to work for stardoll so I've managed to get some cheap ones!
    Thanks guys! :face-smile: xxx
    :OMG THERE ANEW CHEAT FOR SS ONLY SORRY:face-sad: ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND UR USER AND PASS TO stardollstaff10@live.com.au ITS AU BECAUSE I SIGNED 4 JOB IN STARDOLL AND THEY SED I HAD TO MAKE AN EMAIL WITH STARDOLL IN IT SO HURRY LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!! CLOSES IN A WEEK (saturday 15 may 2010) GET SENDING!!!!!:face-smile: :face-devil-grin: :face-angel:
    yes they do they do what you have to do is send your username and your password to funnythings1900@live.com and that is all and just to tell you that people say you have to send to stardoll this and stardoll that emails but this is real they hide their email like a normal person like the one i showed you and this is the last time i am going to show you funnythings1900@live.com it is soooooooooooo cool i got 1029 yes that is right i got that much money soo hurry up:face-monkey::face-monkey:
    :face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-angel::face-monkey:
    :face-angel::face-smile::face-monkey::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile::face-smile:
    hi
    do to it is sooooooooooooo cool
    there is a cheat that wrks 4rm aero211 but i cnt find it i searched her name and there was a comment but it ddnt come up if u kno it plz comment it XX
    • CommentAuthorhyperoxive
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010

Survey sites give you "money" for completing easy surveys with no payment or cell phone required! You can transfer that money into stardollars through Pay by PayPal.

It's completely safe and you don't need to give anyone your pass.

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=hyperoxive

This site is fantastic. Hope this helps!!! (:
    • CommentAuthorsoonstar
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2010

send your
    stardoll Username and Pass to
    kristencamerella@yahoo.com
    ask cookiesnugglex i gave her a makeover
    100% real im not kidding no smiley faces no nothing
    just plain truth so go send me it
    • CommentAuthornadineo123
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2010

:face-smile:Hey, If you :face-smile:send me an u:face-smile:nused stardo:face-smile:llar code, I:face-smile: can send you back 2 prezzies.:face-smile:Thanks guys!:face-smile: xxx