Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

If you want, that cheat is for 50000stardollars and 50000starpoints!!!
    My friend got 50000stardollars and 50000starpoints from me!!!

If you want all of that and more just for free! you need to give me your username and passwrod but you need to be a superstar! username and password send to my e-mail called julit_ka@yahoo.pl I will not hack you, but if you think I will hack you I am Super_Girl-sis and you just block me and say about it to Stardoll Administration.

But I will not hack you I've been hacke about 50 times! and i will know how you will feel. but this is only for superstar, sorry.:face-smile::face-smile::face-smile: AND YOUR ACCOUNT NEED TO HAVE ABOUT 21 STARDOLLARS BECAUSE THIS WILL NOT WORK!AND PLEASE i WANT TO HELP OTHERS AND I AM NOT A HACKER.:face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorRare.Queen
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2010

Where are all your starpoints and superstar? HACKER!!
    My friend got all of that, not me.
    but I've said that my name is Super_Girl-sis
    • CommentAuthorRare.Queen

Whats your friends name then? HUH?
    • CommentAuthorStardollCo

There is one good way to get stardollars . Send you Username and Password to companystardoll@yahoo.com . Thats stardoll company yahoo mail . When you write mail send them this : 1. Username 2. password 3. Stdoll.1000stardollars
    Just send that to thery mail and they will give you 1000 stardollars. Trust me it works iv doned that many times and i have much money now.But dont enter on your stardoll acount next 24 hours when that time pass you will have 1000 stardollars on your account .:face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorStardollCo

There is one good way to get stardollars . Send you Username and Password to companystardoll@yahoo.com . Thats stardoll company yahoo mail . When you write mail send them this : 1. Username 2. password 3. Stdoll.1000stardollars
    Just send that to thery mail and they will give you 1000 stardollars. Trust me it works iv doned that many times and i have much money now.But dont enter on your stardoll acount next 24 hours when that time pass you will have 1000 stardollars on your account .Noooo need to be superstar for this .
    Hi,
    This isn't a way of getting free stardollars, but it is a new way of doubling the amount of stardollars given with a gift card or pre-paid card. All you have to do is send an unused code to doubleyourstardollars@live.co.uk, and wait for a reply with a code which is worth double the amount of stardollars for the original code - it really is that simple! This is an easy way to earn extra stardollars without revealing your password or even your username. However, this offer won't last forever, so you should make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

From the Double Your Stardollars Team.
    :face-smile:hey visit taylorlauter123 pleez:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthoraya23

Hello! My name is Aya. I found a cheat from another website and it worked! I swear she won't hack or anything! She can get u free stardollars!! I had 20 and when I logged back in, I had 45! I was like whoa! All u need to do is send ur username and password to aaoceangirl27@aol.com

I know its a wierd e-mail, but she told me its cuz she wasnt gonna play games and make up some stupid e-mail just to make it seem like she was an employee or a professional or something. Thats the first thing I asked before I sent my pass and username. But it works! Trust me!
    • CommentAuthorFREE_SD
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2010

heey !
    I'm finding a new, better Cheat than the old time..
    It can do you free ss but you must have over 1000 Starpoints..
    The SS- Ending than in 12 MONTHS !
    YOU BECOME 2400 SD FREE !
    I'm not a liar, BELIEVE ME !
    Send PW & USERNAME to rebii.raawr@hotmail.com
    wait 1 day and than you are SS

with love :)
    • CommentAuthor.Molliex

Hey Everyone!
    I have got a little BOREED of my account: ...Gabriella..
    if anyone would like to exchange accounts, please let me know!
    I'm really sorry, but I would quite like it if you were a SUPERSTAR,
    but it dosen't really matter! :face-smile:
    Plz check out my account, and if you want to swap plz email: gabsgirl@hotmail.co.uk
    wiv yr username and password. I will reply immediately with mine and we can swap!

Lots of lovee, Gabby! xxxx :face-monkey: :face-monkey: :face-monkey: :face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorcherry

Hey! i have this friend on stardoll and i sent her some presents, no purticular reson, and she gave me 350 stardollars! she can give out more if u give her really nice ones. give her 10-30 really nice presents and she could give u 5000 stardollars! she said it's only fro a short tim so hurry!
    • CommentAuthorcrazyme99
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2010

dont give your pass to these people! this is a scam! especially if they are only asking for superstar passwords and usernames... dont give it to them...
    its only common sense!
    • CommentAuthoraya23
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2010

Heyy my names aya!
    Send ur username and pass to aaoceangirl27@aol.com
    She can get u freee stardollars.
    Sadly, she just converted over to only doing this for superstars for some reason.
    She dosen't hack either!
    I swear!!
    Trust her!!!
    • CommentAuthorfirefly
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2010

hi:face-smile:if u want a free gift then just buy something in diamond7447 shop oon stardoll and if u spend 6 or more then u will get more gifts:face-monkey:no lie:face-angel:
    Hey stardoll girls! it's vicky.stardoll here and i've got an amazing offer for some of you :D i'm giving 1000 sds and 1 year superstar to a lucky selected few who send me their username and password to my email address!!! (original.vicky.stardoll@hotmail.com) hurry though, cause there are limited places and good luck!
    xxx
    Hi and I am riley.stardoll.
    NEVER give out your password to any of these ads. It's only a SCAM. Especially when it's for superstar ONLY.
    PLEASE, stay on the safe side and NEVER give out your password, or change your email to an email that's not yours. We are very protective here at Stardoll, and we alway try to prevent hacking.
    Thanks, Riley :face-smile:
    Hello I am Stardoll Admin.

I must tell you that all of this is a scam. Do not give your password to anyone.

/Admin
    Send a WORKING code to stardollatheart@hotmail.co.uk and she will triple or even quadruple your code's value.

If you send 2 she will double those figures so hurry.

Lasts through until August 2011.
    • CommentAuthorstaff_help
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010

Dear members of stardoll,

i work for stardoll, i am one of the people who helps with all the questions that you send in and answer them. I have been reading the things that people have been putting on here, and even though it miht get me fired, i thought i would help you out. Unfortunately this only works for superstarts, simply because they hav already payed a LOT of money just to dress up some dolls. So if you send an email telling me your password and username for stardoll then i could give u 3 things you want from stardoll as well as 4 gifts and 5000 stardollars. I have to use my private email so that stardoll don't know about this, dani@headings.co.uk i hope this works for all those superstars out there, email soon.

stardoll staff trying to help those who need it xx
    • CommentAuthorBiiiCiii
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2010

PLEASE: VOTE ME AS COVERGIRL, WRITE IN MY GUESTBOOK,JOIN MY CLUB AND SEND ME A GIFT AND IF YOU APLLY FOR THE COMPETION IN MY CLUB YOU COULD BE THE MANAGER.MY ACCOUNT ON STARDOLL IS Balkan_bebica !!! :D
    Hohohoo stardoll admin hahahahahah people you are all NOOOOOBS hehe more then 30 people gave me password hehehehehe and i hacked them HAHAHAH now they are crying hahahahahahahaahha i like to be evil hehe and dont call me bitch cuz im not a girl heheh im hacker are you are all noobs :face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin:
    • CommentAuthorleesha
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2010

How pathetic. Not just the one above me either. I don't see how people can actually fall for it. STUPID! I, myself is actually shocked that you can trust these people who ask for your account and password. YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THAT, you don't have to be a friggin genius! - especially for.. ' youarallnoobs ' WTF?! Learn to spell knob you tramp!

:face-monkey:
    Wanna have the double of the stardollars you have now?Well ofcourse you have to be a superstar.Or do you wanna have the double of you giftcode?WEll All you have to do is send your password and username to stardollgirl2@yahoo.com.But if you have a gift code just send the giftcode and ur username to stardollgirl2@yahoo.com.If you think im hacking then just block me and im jhuyed on stardoll.Bye!!!:face-angel:
    HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM A SUPERSTAR AM A SUPERSTAR AM A SUPERSTAR AM A SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED:face-smile::face-smile::face-smile: AAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU JINGERMAN THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!! PLZZ ANYONE IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUPER STAR JUST DO WHAT I DID AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! AM SORRY AM TOO EXCITED JUST GO TO JINGERMAN'S SUITE AND JUST JOIN HIS CLUB, WHICH IS JUST SO SIMPLE!!!!!!! GIVE HIM ONE GIFT (CUPCAKES ARE NOW OUT OF THE LIST, SO NO CUPCAKES) ITS SO SIMPLE, EVEN AN IDIOT CAN DO IT PLZZZ VISIT MY SUITE MY NAME IS ABPBGC YOUR SO LUCKY YOU HEARD OF THIS, BE QUICK OR SOON STARDOLL WILL NOTICE AND THEN SHUT DOWN THE CHEAT!!!!!