Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorRawr
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2008

If Yooh Have a Code Can Yooh please Give me One please :) Thank You xxx:face-monkey:
    • CommentAuthorbballrxy
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2008

can i have a code my email is bballrxy@yahoo.com thnks:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorlakia
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2008

:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:I wan a gift :face-crying:code plz :fac:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:e-crying::fac:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:e-crying:
    • CommentAuthorha-j-er
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2008

if anyone has giftcodes plz tell me :face-smile:
    • CommentAuthorTuffedOut
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2008

yeah tell me for a gift code. my friend is dying of lung cancer and I promsed her a suoerstar gift.
    • CommentAuthorlexus97
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2008

iam so rich on stardoll :face-devil-grin: my name on stardoll is lexus97:face-monkey: how ever says a nice thingh to me gets a cool gift:face-angel:
    • CommentAuthorRaya17
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2008

if you give rayaramon 3 presents she will give you 100 stardollars:face-smile:
    heeeey everybody why dont you just pay to be a superstar ill try to get a few codes for you guys,, my mom is making me a superstar soon so ask your rents andd see what they say well go check out my suite it sucks right now but it wil get better and request me as a friend i accept everybody and so far i havent had to block anybody my name is khanifan and add me on msn and when i get a couple of gift codes ill tell you my msn is kaitlynn_hanifan123@hotmail.com

byyeee:face-smile:
    hi can i have 1
    you have to send me a present and it cant bee a write me penguin it has to be better and then ill give you one,, but first whats this site called?
    ps.. my name is khanifan
    i really really want a gift code.if you give me a gift code i,ll be your friend and gie you gifts.first i,ll put you on my friend list then you can give me the gift code by stardoll e-mail.:face-smile:
    you guys have to send me a present first khanifan is my stardoll name
    and no write me penguins who ever sends me the most and best presents will get one or two
    who ever sends me a lava lamp a teddy bear and a forgive me dog will get one or two of my gift codes
    • CommentAuthorisa898
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008

PLEASE I REALLY NEED A GIFTCODE !!!!
    I WILL GIVE YOU 3 BRAND NEW ACCOUNTS
    WITH 35 STARDOLLARS ON THE 3 OF THEM AND
    I WILL GIVE YOU A PRESENT IF YOU GIVE ME
    A PHONE CODE OR GIFT CODE THAT IS VALID.
    PRRETTYYY PLEASE!!! TO LEARN MORE GO CHECK
    OUT MY STARDOLL AND MY STARBLOG RDS123
    PLEASE GOOOO!!!!
    • CommentAuthormia
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008

i want gift code and im dont have any stadollars for lapm or something...:face-crying:
    • CommentAuthormia
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2008

and you want some presents im want give you a lozi of presents but im not have any any any stardollars!my username is like_superstar!:face-crying:
    • CommentAuthorcandyfluff
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2008

I WANT 1 PLZ :face-crying:
    i so badly need one i only have a few things my user name is foxy_fox999 plz give me a gift code if you have one:face-monkey:
    • CommentAuthoramyx2
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008

Hello to everyone :) ive noticed recently people have been writing comments on blog asking about stardollers how to get them and if they can have them well my cousin claire works for the ceo of stardoll and she can give you free stardollers and codes i have 55000 stardollers in counting some i bought the rest was from her anyway ill give you the link to her email leave her a message with ur stardoll username and pass and she will enter ur stardollers free of charge on to ur account next time you log in you will have your stardollers dont forget to tell her how many you want

her stardoll email service on gmail is

stardollceosuperstar@gmail.com
    :) . :face-smile: :face-smile: :face-smile:
    • CommentAuthortiran
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2009

:face-plain:i have just 1 stardollar.i rise to give you a penguin ,a lamp and a teddy bear when i get enough stardollars please give me one giftcode:face-monkey:
    http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=15kira15
    if you make an account here it just takes like a week or something and you can use this money for anything!!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorryrety
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2010

loly.lo46@yahoo .com plez
    Heya. Want free membership without having to give out your password?
    The voice on the phone says that calling this number will charge you. It costs nothing as you are using the stardoll moderator line.
    Firstly all you have to do is ring this number.
    Ring 09041616106.
    Then Enter the moderators stardoll code which is 4327351 followed by #. After 30 seconds, the voice will ask you to enter your stardoll ID number and you should have then recieved free membership.
    If you did not recieve membership call again.
    Have fun.
    • CommentAuthorSweetAgg95
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2010

only for superstars?I have 5 accounts superstar!
    • CommentAuthorMissPrim3
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010

I WANT A CODE PLEASE:face-crying:PLEASE
    if you guys want if you want free superstar account no username or password you must:
    1-go to http://www.metagc.com/register.php?referral=sarasabahmehdi
    2-register new account
    3-do offers or referral some friends
    4- they will send to you the code of superstar membership in your e-mail mailbox
    5-abb the code
    6-enjoy your free superstar membership
    I hope I helped you:face-smile:
    • CommentAuthortyty1524
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010

If anyone wants to give me a free gift code i will give you a superstar acc. with 1014 stardollars!!!
    email me cherrya445@gmail.com
    can you please vote me national cover girl on stardoll please:face-devil-grin:
    and my name on stardoll is isabelapril1999 and i'm a superstar yah yah yah yah
    i love stardoll so much thanxs for reading this message bye :face-angel:.
    • CommentAuthorem0_
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2010

I wanted a gift code please...
    :face-crying::face-crying::face-smile::face-smile: